Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Petzl ABSORBICA-Y TIE-BACK
- Article number:PTZL-L64YUT-150 Delivery time: On request
Double lanyard with integrated intermediate tie-back rings and compact energy absorber. Designed for continuous protection on very large structures and when passing intermediate anchor points. The TIE-BACK system allows the lanyard ends to be reconnected to fit around structures with a very large cross section. The arms are elasticated to avoid hindering progression. Equipped with a captive carabiner and two MGO large-opening connectors, it is certified to U.S., European and Russian standards.
- Designed for continuous protection when passing intermediate anchor points
- TIE-BACK intermediate tie-back rings on the lanyard allow connection to very large structures. In a rescue situation, these rings are easily accessible for the rescuer, even when the person is suspended on the lanyard after a fall
- Absorbs energy in case of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- elasticized arms to avoid hindering progression
- Abrasion resistance:
- durable zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- lanyard and pouch reduce the risk of cuts and potential severing over edges
- Comes with a captive steel carabiner with TRIACT-LOCK auto-locking system for attachment to the harness, and two MGO large-opening connectors for connection to a metal structure
- Material(s): polyester, high-modulus polyethylene, steel
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, CE EN 354, CE EN 362, EAC
|Maximum authorized length (with connectors)||180 cm|
|Maximum length of torn lanyard after fall||320 cm|
|Maximum clearance (for fall factor 2)||600 cm|