Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
- Article number:PTZL-L071AA00 Delivery time: On request
The ASAP’SORBER lanyard connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to allow the user to work at a distance from the rope in order to protect it during certain work phases. It is equipped with a tearing energy absorber located in a zippered fabric pouch to protect it from abrasion while allowing for regular inspection. This lanyard is available in two lengths for a choice of the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing the fall length.
- Connects the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester to the harness
- Allows the user to distance himself from the rope in order to:
- declutter the work area
- protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal splash
- Absorb the energy of a fall by the tearing of specific stitching
- Zippered fabric pouch protects the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Ends equipped with STRING to hold the connector in position and protect the webbing from abrasion
- Available in two lengths for a choice of the best balance between distance from the rope and reducing the fall length
- Material(s): nylon, polyester
- Certification(s): CE EN 355, EAC
|References||L71AA 20||L71AA 40|
|Length of sling||20 cm||40 cm|
|Weight||75 g||105 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|