Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Petzl FALCON ASCENT
- Article number:PTZL-C038BA00 In stock
- Delivery time: 1-2 werkdagen
FALCON ASCENT is a lightweight seat harness featuring a two-part ventral attachment point that fastens with an OMNI carabiner. This attachment point makes it more efficient during rescue operations involving rope ascent. The FALCON ASCENT harness features a semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for maximum comfort and self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
- Two-part ventral attachment point fastens with an OMNI carabiner and allows connection of a CROLL ventral rope clamp. The low position of the rope clamp makes it more efficient during rope ascents.
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||765 g||795 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|