Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
RIG is a compact self-braking descender primarily designed for experienced rope access workers. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed and positioning at a work station without the need to… ...More information
- Article number:PTZL-D021AA00 In stock
- Delivery time: 1-2 werkdagen
- Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
- unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
- position himself at the work station without having to tie off the device
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness.
- The gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates rope installation when passing intermediate anchors
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
- Lowers heavy loads up to 200 kg (only for expert users; consult the Instructions for Use for the device at www.petzl.com)
- Available in two colors: yellow and black
- Min. rope diameter: 10,5 mm
- Max. rope diameter: 11,5 mm
- Weight: 380 g
- Certification(s): EN 341 classe A, CE EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|