Helaas zijn wij genoodzaakt u te informeren met betrekking tot een terugroepactie en inspectie oproep van het merk Rock Exotica.
Lees hier de mededeling >
Petzl VOLT® WIND LT
- Article number:PTZL-C72WFA-1U
Fall arrest and work positioning harness for the wind power industry
The fall arrest and work positioning VOLT WIND LT harness that is very easily donned thanks to its EASYFIT design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The VOLT WIND LT harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waistbelt ensure comfort throughout the work day. It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and below the dorsal point to limit wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower. VOLT WIND LT is certified to U.S. and European standards.
- It has wear protectors on the waistbelt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the EASYFIT design:
- vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- FAST automatic buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day:
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- lightweight, breathable construction
- wide, semi-rigid waistbelt for excellent support
- leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort in prolonged suspension
- Easy to use:
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- equipment loops, slots for CARITOOL tool holder and TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
- Dorsal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: for attaching a restraint lanyard
- Sternal attachment point: for attaching a fall arrest system
- Side attachment points: for attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CE EN 361, CE EN 358
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|References||C72WFA 0U||C72WFA 1U||C72WFA 2U|
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||160-180 cm||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||1965 g||2010 g||2115 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|