Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Ruth Lee Water Rescue Body Recovery
- Brand:Ruth Lee
- Article number:RTHL-017-043-050 Delivery time: On request
THE WATER RESCUE BODY RECOVERY IN SHORT:
- Available in 10kg, 30 kg and 50 kg.
- Dummy simulates an unconscious or drowning victim in the water.
- Suitable for 'search and salvage' exercises.
- Fitted with a face, hair and an overall.
- Realistic proportion between weight in and out of the water.
- Less suitable for water with a very strong current.
Simulate an unconsious or drowning victim in the water
The Water Rescue Body Recovery realistically simulates an unconscious or drowning person in the water. The dummy will naturally sink. Thanks to the specially designed body, the weight of the dummy drops to 10 kilo’s when in water, a realistic weight loss for a person under water. Out of the water the Dive & Rescue weighs 50 kilo’s.
The manikin wears black clothing. This way, visibility in the water is the least. The dummy is therefore less suitable for use in water with a very strong flow. The WR Body Recovery has hair and a face. When divers search under water, the dummy feels and looks very realistic.
Furthermore the Water Rescue dummy is equipped with internal plastic strips, as a result of which he can bend forward. The dummy cannot bend over completely. The boots that the dummy is wearing have drainage holes where water comes out.