Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
SAM Medical Products SAM Splint
- Brand:SAM Medical Products
- Article number:SAM-SM-SP-507_OB-EN In stock
- Delivery time: 1-2 werkdagen
The SAM® Splint is the gold standard in splints. Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb. The SAM Splint is incredibly lightweight (only 4.0 oz.), and no other device offers so many variations for the treatment of orthopedic emergencies.
HOW THE SAM SPLINT WORKS
The SAM® SPLINT is based on an ancient construction principle: curves are strong. The reason lies in the physics of curved surfaces, the same physics that allows skyscrapers and bridges to be built of I-beams and hollow columns rather than heavy steel pillars. A flat piece of sheet metal bends easily, but if you mold it into any of several "structural curves," it becomes much more rigid. Many such curves are possible, but for splinting with the SAM® SPLINT, you need only three basic curves. With these, you can convert a simple SAM® SPLINT into something so strong that people have even used it as an emergency canoe paddle or snow shovel. That's more than strong enough for any conceivable splinting need.
ADVANTAGES and CHARACTERISTICS
- Lightweight and compact
- Held in place with tape or wrap what ever you prefer, no extra equipment needed is
- Not affected by extreme temperatures or altitudes
- Closed-cell foam makes for easy cleaning and disinfection; material is suitable for all standard cleaners products
- Provides extra stability for all limbs including the neck
- Latex free
Dimensions: 10.80 x 91,50 cm