Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Sterling SafetyPro 11 mm
- Article number:STERL-SP110000001 Delivery time: On request
These ropes have a great balance between sustainability, low stretch, flexible and excellent knot tie properties that is required for work at height. They have been extensively tested in the field by the professionals and are CE certified according to EN 1891 Type A.
- 100% nylon low stretch kernmantle
- Alternative for a top-rope line for climbing gyms
- Great for SAR teams, fire departments, SRT teams and military
Note: tracer colors are subject to change.
All prices are per meter.
Do you want a different length than listed in the option menu please contact us and we make it for you.
The SafetyPro 11 mm is designed to be use as a work line or a safety line for the technical user. The SafetyPro 10,5 mm is perfectly resistant to abrasion and is the perfect choice for descending and as a safety line.
- EN 1891 Type A and NFPA 1983 Light use
- Elongation 50 kg to 150 kg is 2,60%
- Maximum breaking strength 35,7 KN
- Safe working load 3,5 KN
- Weight per meter 76,6 gr/m