Door de uitzonderlijke omstandigheden vanwege Corona, kunnen levertijden oplopen of artikelen tot nader orde niet leverbaar zijn.
Neem gerust contact met ons op om de mogelijkheden te bespreken.
Petzl FALCON MOUNTAIN
- Article number:PTZL-C038CA00 Delivery time: On request
FALCON MOUNTAIN is a very lightweight seat harness for rescue operations involving technical climbing. It features a bridge construction that favors progression with climbing techniques and makes it comfortable when walking. It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment. The rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached.
- Textile bridge construction favors progression with climbing techniques and makes for comfortable walking
- Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP chest harness to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
- Ventral attachment point: yes
- Lateral attachment points: yes
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12277 type C, EAC
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||810 g||840 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years|